Connecting traditional wine-making with modern methods. “Best Practice” principle in each individual vineyard plot. Quality and ratings system. Highly commended wine quality.
Quality is a high prize. Enrich quality of life.
- Franken – Nordheim & Thüngersheim – Nordheimer Vogelein, Thüngersheimer Johannisberg, Escherndorfer Lump, Retzbacher Benediktusberg
- Continental climate
- Rock, sandstone – loam, shell-limestone & marl
- Area first planted 777 AD
- Thüngersheim founded in 1930, Nordheim in 1951, Merged in 2012
- 400 ha
- Silvaner – Domina - Riesling